Can i Get a tracklisting for every inthemix back 85 upward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can i Get a tracklisting for every inthemix back 85 upward

Post  newjack on Fri May 23, 2008 1:09 am

ages ago i used to visit www.funky-house.co.uk and after a while i went back and it wasnt there.

i was hoping to get the track listings for all your mixes from 84 -85 onwards. why? cause i was sick for along time and i used to really dig your Funky French Upbeat House along with Your Uk Clubby House beats. I guess you ahve gone electro and so have i since then but iam finding it hard to find what i missed out on and with you track listings i can get over what i missed without a hole lot of work .

i would really really like it if you did it for me.

Peter

newjack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can i Get a tracklisting for every inthemix back 85 upward

Post  BenInTheMix on Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 am

Hi Peter, nice to hear from you.

I wouldn't say I have 'gone electro'. I still love the funky side of house too and try to vary my mixes from one to the next so that I don't stick with the same style.

I'm afraid I changed internet provider and was no longer able to renew the funky-house domain unfortunately.

Here's a link for all tracklistings from 30 to 104:

Word 2007 document:
rapidshare.com ALL_Tracklists_for_Mixes_30-104_.docx

Notepad document for those that cannot open Microsoft Word files:
rapidshare.com ALL_Tracklists_for_Mixes_30-104_.txt

If anybody has any requests for mixes they'd like uploading next then let me know here. Very Happy

Explanation of the cue file: All of my mixes come as one 80minute mp3 and a cue file. This is to avoid jumps/gaps between songs when listening. The cue file when used with a free cue splitter app such as http://www.medieval.it/content/view/28 will convert the mix into individual mp3s or can be used to burn the mix to CD with track markers to be able to easily flick between songs like any normal music cd.
BenInTheMix
Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/beninthemix

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top